Question: What is EmberJS?
In this, Route is used as model, template as view and controller manipulates the data in the model.
Question: What is old name of EmberJS?
SproutCore MVC framework
Question: In which language, EmberJS is written?
Question: When First EmberJS was released?
December 08, 2011
Question: When latest EmberJS was released?
November 16, 2015
Question: What is latest version of EmberJS?
Question: Who created EmberJS?
Question: Is it opensource?
Yes, It is free to use.
Question: What is offical website of EmberJS?
Question: What are basic models of EmberJS?
- Routes: State of application is represented by URL and each URL has a corresponding route object that.
- Models: Use to load data from Server.
- Templates: This is html of layout.
- Components: It is custom tag.
- Services: Services are just singleton objects to hold long-lived data such as user sessions
Question: Why I use EmberJS?
- Flexible framework that embraces the concept of fast web page
- It has smaller size as compare to other library
- Data binding Support
Question: What are the Features of EmberJS?
- Creating reusable modules
- Handlebars Templates
- Automatice determines the route and controller during declaration of the route resources
- Used routes
- Extensive view type support.
- Easy to configure
Question: List out main components of Ember.js?
- The Router
Question: What are different template components in Ember.js?
Question: What controller does in Ember.js?
Decorate the model returned by the route.
It can listen to actions performed by users.
Question: Explain what is Ember-data?
It is a library that retrieve records from a server, store, update in the browser and save them back to the server.
Question: How you can define a new ember class?
use extend () method.
Question: What is Enumerables in Ember.js ?
enumerable is any object that contains a number of child objects, and enables you to work with those children using the Ember.
Question: Explain Application Template ?
Application Template is a default template that is used when your application starts.
Question: How you can create instances in Ember.js?
use create() method.
Question: What is Ember.Namespace.Class ?
It is used to define an object which contains other objects and data.
Question: Explain the role of adapter? Adapter queries the back end, each adapter is made up of particular back end.