To import csv file in database though phpmyadmin, Follow the following steps.
- You must have valid CSV File. EXCEL file will not work.
- you must have a table in database
- Number of Colums in CSV file must be equal to Number of column in table
- Now login to phpmyamdin.
- Make sure you server allow to upload the heavy files (If CSV is heavy).
You can update the php.ini file as following(If you CSV is less than 700MB).
upload_max_filesize = 700M post_max_size = 800MIf your CSV is more than 700MB, then increase the above values in php.ini
- If you are uploading heavy files, you might need to increase the max_execution_time. (Means loading time to upload )
max_execution_time = 300000
- Go to database and then go to table listing.
- Click on Import link at top page
- Next, Follow the steps in next.
- If you are getting any problem, Please comment below.. We will help you.