In this blog, I will expalin how to delete a user/Editor/Subscriber/Author/Administor without deleting the post and comments. When you start deleting the post application will be prompt that you want to assign the post to another user. To keep the user's post, this you have to assign the deleteing user post to another user.
Follow the following simple steps.
1. Login as Administrator (must be not login to whom you are going to delete).
2. Go to User Listing.
3. Click on check box in front of user to whom you want to delete. See below screenshot.
4. Click on delete icon. It will bring to you new page.
5. Now assign all post to another user/administrator. See below Screenshot.
6. Click on "Confirm Deletion". User deleted successfully.
Now deleting the user, same user wouldn't be able to login to system. If he is currently login will logout automatically.