What is Initial release of JQuery Mobile?
October 16, 2010
Question: What is Latest version of jQuery Mobile?
Dated: October 31, 2014
Question: In which language, jQuery mobile is written?
Question: Where it is used?
It is "Mobile application framework" which is used for creating mobile web applications.
Question: What is offical website of jQuery Mobile?
Question: What are Features of jQuery Mobile?
- Compatible with all major desktop browsers as well as all major mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, WebOS, Symbian)
- Built on top of jQuery core.
- Lightweight to optimize speed.
- The same underlying codebase will automatically scale to any screen.
- AJAX-powered navigation with animated page.
- UI widgets
Question: Why Use jQuery Mobile?
1. Write Less, Do more
2. Its works on Android, Blackberry, iOS and Iphone
3. Its optimized
Question: Describe few HTML tags used in jQuery Mobile?
data-role="page": Page displayed in the browser.
data-role="header": Creates a toolbar at the top of the page.
data-role="main": Content of the page, like text, images, buttons and forms etc.
"ui-content": Adds extra padding and margin inside the page content
data-role="footer": creates a toolbar at the bottom of the page
Question: How to Add Back Button?
Question: What is jQuery Mobile Themeing?
jQuery Mobile provides a powerful theming that allows developers to customize color schemes & CSS aspects of UI features.