Question: What is MongoDB?
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented database which works on concept of collection and document. It is classified as a NoSQL database. Its not relational database.
Question: What is Advantages of MongoDB over RDBMS?
- Schema is not required.
- No Complex Joins
- MongoDB supports dynamic queries on documents using a document-based query language
- High Availability
- Fast results
- Recommened for Heavy Database
- DBA not required.
Question: Why should use MongoDB?
- Data is stored in JSON FOrmat which is much clear.
- Index on any attribute.
- Professional Support By MongoDB
- In Collection, Two document can have different fields
Question: Where should use MongoDB?
- Heavy Database
- Content Management and Delivery
- DBA not available.
- You database wil Grow much more in future.
- Your Data is Geographic based
Question: Compare the feature of MongoDB with MySQL?
Question: Where to download the MongoDB?